Monday 26 January 2015

Day 24 and 25 - Day Dreaming

Saturday I ran 3 miles
Sunday I ran 3.5 miles.

I felt pretty good on both runs,  a little springy even! I have lost a bit of weight with all this running and blimey it makes a difference so I am encouraged to keep eating well. 

Mr EJM got me a running snood fleecy thing at Christmas trying to tempt me into running more. This was before my weird idea to run every day in January surfaced. In the bag was this card and he put it with the present. It really hit home to me. Finally after 25 days of running I really do believe it - I am a runner.

I do not mean in a Paula Radcliffe kind of way but that is the point. The minute I step foot outside that door I am a runner. Get me! A runner! 

So on Sunday when I was running in daylight I did not worry that people might see me running. 
Might see my wobbly bits jiggle. 
Might see my bright red face shining in the distance. 
I always used to feel embarrassed, especially when I saw a 'Proper Runner' but like the quote says - there is no membership card, no licence! Who cares?! I am a runner!


I ran along the river and always see this property and think how amazing it would be...  My Dad would have a fit if I ever tried to move here having worked for The Environment Agency. Living by a river - "Asking for trouble!". Just look at it though!!


So whilst running I started to design the beautiful bay window in the Master Bedroom with a fitted window seat and that top bit with all that light flooding in is just crying out to be a studio...... Might double up on the lottery this week!

EJMx

Total Miles in Jan: 63.1

No comments:

Post a Comment