Thursday 22 January 2015

Run 21 and 22 - The Long and Winding Road

Thank goodness for the girlies tonight because I am so over running around these same old roads!! It is so dark in the evenings I am restricted to where I can run and if I want to avoid a hill there is only so many roads to go down!

So lucky for me I had some chatty running pals tonight who brightened up my route! We did do hills tonight which seemed steeper than ever! Running with people really does keep you going though and despite my tired legs we plodded around 3 miles today. Had a cheeky run yesterday of 2 miles in between various pick ups and drop offs of kids. Fitting in a run seems to be part of my routine now. I wonder what is going to happen in Feb!?

Total Miles in Jan: 55.6

EJMx

No comments:

Post a Comment